1. To declare untrue; contradict.
2. To refuse to accept or believe.
3. To refuse to grant, as of a petition or request.
4. To refuse to let have; SYN. refuse.
5. To refuse to recognize or acknowledge.
6. To restrain, esp. from indulging in some pleasure.
dispute / dɪspjuːt /
1. To make a subject of argument; to argue the pros and cons of; to discuss.
2. To oppose by argument or assertion; to attempt to overthrow; to express dissent or opposition to; to call in question.
3. To strive or contend about; to contest.
4. To struggle against; to resist.
Reč dana | 01.12.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.