/ ˈkəm θruː /
break through · bring home the bacon · deliver the goods · get through · make it · pull round · pull through · succeed · survive · win
1. To do what is needed or expected
2. To become communicated
3. When you are in a place and people or things come through it, they pass from one side to the other side where you are.
4. When people travel to your town, stay for a while, and then leave, they come through or come through town.
5. When important information, authorization, or permission that you have been waiting for is received, it comes through.
6. When you come through a difficult or dangerous experience, you survive it.
7. When someone's feelings, attitudes, or opinions can be perceived by someone else, they come through.