srpsko - engleski prevod
Prevedi ovozemaljski na: nemački
1. Indigenous, native
2. Formed or originating in the place where found
3. Of rocks, deposits, etc.; found where they and their constituents were formed.
/ ɜːθs /
1. Connected with earthly life; of earthly origin.
2. Of earthly origin (as mortals are).
3. Springing from or born on the earth; SYN. earth-born.
/ ɝːθi /
1. Hearty and lusty.
2. Not far removed from or suggestive of nature.
/ wɝːldli /
ETYM as. woroldlic.
Characteristic of or devoted to the temporal world.