1. To change position, as of a body part (nontranslational motion):
2. To go or proceed from one point to another
3. To cause to move; SYN. displace.
4. To progress by being changed: SYN. go, run.
5. To arouse sympathy or compassion in
6. To change residence, affiliation, or place of employment
7. To propose formally; in a debate or parliamentary meeting; SYN. make a motion.
8. To have a turn; make one's move in a game; SYN. go.
9. To exist or thrive in a specified environment
10. To dispose of by selling