1. To expand the influence of; SYN. expand.
2. To increase in quantity or bulk by adding a cheaper substance; SYN. stretch.
3. To make available; provide; SYN. offer.
4. To open or straighten out; unbend.
5. To prolong the time allowed for payment of.
6. To reach outward in space; SYN. stick out, poke out, reach out.
1. To wait uncompromisingly for something desirable.
2. When a supply of something is enough for your needs, the supply holds out.
3. When you hold out, you resist an attack, pressure, or temptation or you continue to survive in a dangerous situation.
1. To put forward for consideration
2. To make available or accessible, provide or furnish
3. To offer verbally:; SYN. extend.
4. To present as an act of worship; SYN. offer up.
5. To present for acceptance or rejection; SYN. proffer.
6. To produce or introduce on the stage;King Lea
7. To propose a payment; as at sales or auctions; SYN. bid, tender.
8. To make available for sale
9. To threaten to do something: