1. To work in an administrative capacity; supervise; SYN. administrate.
2. Said of medications: to dispense, to distribute.
3. To administer ritually; said of church sacraments.
4. Direct the taking of
5. Give or apply (medications)
6. Administer or bestow, as in small portions
1. To be behind; support or vote for; SYN. endorse, plump for, plunk for, support.
2. To be in back of
3. To cause to travel backward
4. To shift to a counterclockwise direction, of the wind.
5. To strengthen by providing with a back or backing.
6. To support financial backing for
7. To travel backward