1. To give out; SYN. allot, portion.
2. To select something or someone for a specific purpose; SYN. specify, set apart.
3. To transfer one's right to.
4. Allot; appoint; select; attribute; transfer legally
1. To transport; to bear; to support.
2. To transfer from one place to another:
3. To be conveyed over a certain distance
4. To bear or be able to bear the weight, pressure, or responsibility of
5. To have with oneself; have on one's person; SYN. pack, take.
6. To compensate for a weaker partner or member by one's own performance
7. To be successful in
8. To continue or extend; SYN. extend.
9. To cover a certain distance or advance beyond, as of a ball in golf, or a bullet
10. To have as a feature
11. To have on the surface or on the skin
12. To win in an election
13. To capture after a fight
14. To include as the content; broadcast or publicize; SYN. run.
15. To pass on a communication:
16. To be necessarily associated with or result in or involve
17. To secure the passage or adoption (of bills and motions)
18. To serve as a means for expressing something: SYN. convey, express.
19. To drink alcohol without showing ill effects; SYN. hold.
20. To sustain, as of livestock
21. To take further or advance
22. To retain one unit from a column of addition to another (carrying numbers).
1. To hold over goods to be sold for the next season; SYN. hold over.
2. To persist from one stage or sphere of activity to another.
3. To transfer from one time period to the next, as in accounting, for example; SYN. carry forward.
4. To transport from one place or state to another
1. To transmit thoughts or feelings; SYN. intercommunicate.
2. To join or connect.
3. To let know; pass information on (to someone); SYN. pass on, pass, put across.
4. To administer communion; in church.
1. To move from one place to another, as of information; SYN. transmit.
2. To transfer from one place or period to another; SYN. transpose, transplant.
3. To move around; SYN. shift.
4. To transfer somebody to a different position or location of work; SYN. reassign.
5. To change from one vehicle or transportation line to another; SYN. change.
6. To cause to change ownership
Preraditi aplikaciju za rad pod drugim operativnim sistemom, a ne pod onim na kom je prvobitno napisana.
port / pɔːrt /
1. To change a program in order to be able to run it on a different computer.
2. To move documents, graphics, and other files from one computer to another.
3. To translate (software) into a version for another computer or operating system