1. To make known; pass on, of information; SYN. impart.
2. To transfer or deliver to another, as of information; SYN. transmit, communicate.
delate / dɪleɪ /
To pass on; to charge with a crime.
ferry / feri /
1. To transport by ferry.
2. To transport from one place to another.
3. To travel by ferry.
propagate / prɑːpəɡet /
1. To cause (plants) to spread, as by grafting or layering.
2. To multiply sexually or asexually, in biology.
3. To transmit from one generation to the next, of characteristics.
4. To transmit, as in physics
5. To transmit
6. To travel through the air, of sound or light.
relay / ˈriːˌle /
(Irregular preterit, past participle: relaid, relayed).
1. To control or operate by relay.
2. To pass along.
take over / ˈteɪk ˈoʊvr̩ /
1. To free someone temporarily form his or her obligations; SYN. relieve.
2. To take over ownership of; of corporations and companies; SYN. buy out, buy up.
1. To move from one place to another, as of information; SYN. transmit.
2. To transfer from one place or period to another; SYN. transpose, transplant.
3. To move around; SYN. shift.
4. To transfer somebody to a different position or location of work; SYN. reassign.
5. To change from one vehicle or transportation line to another; SYN. change.
6. To cause to change ownership
1. To move something or somebody around; usually over long distances.
2. To move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body; SYN. carry.
3. To transport commercially; SYN. send, ship.