1. To become overloaded.
2. To place too much a load on; SYN. surcharge, overcharge.
overtax / oʊvətæks /
To tax excessively.
overweight / oʊvəweɪt /
1. To give too much weight or consideration to
2. To weight excessively
surcharge / sərtʃɑːrdʒ /
1. To charge an extra fee, as for a special service.
2. To fill to an excessive degree
3. To fill to capacity with people
4. To print a new denomination on a stamp or a banknote.
5. To show an omission in (an account) for which credit ought to have been given.
Reč dana | 30.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.