1. Akcija pretraživanja neke prostorije u potrazi na nečim ili nekim.
2. Debata, rasprava.
inquest / ɪnkwest /
ETYM Old Eng. enqueste, Old Fren. enqueste, French enquęte, Late Lat. inquesta, for inquisita, from Latin inquisitus, p. p. of inquirere. Related to Inquire.
An inquiry into the cause of an unexpected death.
Inquiry held by a coroner into an unexplained death. At an inquest, a coroner is assisted by a jury of between 7 and 11 people. Evidence is on oath, and medical and other witnesses may be summoned.
ETYM Cf. Old Fren. cerche. Related to Search.
(Irregular plural: searches).
1. An investigation seeking answers; or.
2. An operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property; SYN. lookup.
3. Boarding and inspecting a ship on the high seas.
4. The activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone; SYN. searching, hunt, hunting.
5. The examination of alternative hypotheses.
Reč dana | 29.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.