/ zæp /
atomise · atomize · micro-cook · microwave · nuke · vaporize
1. To get rid of, destroy, or kill especially with or as if with sudden force.
2. To hit with or as if with a sudden concentrated application of force or energy.
3. To irradiate especially with microwaves.
4. To propel suddenly or speedily.
5. To transport instantaneously.
6. To avoid watching (as a television commercial) by changing channels especially with a remote control or by fast-forwarding a videotape.
7. To move with speed or force.
8. To change television channels using a remote control.