1. To cover or provide with a coat.
2. To form a coat over; SYN. cake.
3. To put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface; SYN. surface.
Outdoor garment with sleeves, collar, and sometimes a hood, which covers the body from the shoulders to the waist, hips, knees, or ankles. Designed to protect the body from the weather, coats are both fashion and utilitarian garments. See also jacket and mackintosh.
1. To form a cover over; SYN. spread over.
2. To hide from view or knowledge; SYN. cover up.
3. To provide with a covering or cause to be covered
4. To spread over a surface to conceal or protect
5. To be responsible for guarding an opponent in a game.
6. To clothe, as if for protection from the elements; SYN. wrap up.
7. To protect by insurance; SYN. insure, underwrite.
8. To protect or defend a position in a game
9. To provide for
10. To take an action to protect against future problems
11. To span an interval of distance, space or time; SYN. extend.
12. To be sufficient to meet, defray, or offset the charge or cost of
13. To compensate or make up for.
14. To deal with verbally or in some form of artistic expression; SYN. treat, handle, work, plow, deal, address.
15. To help out by taking someone's place an temporarily assuming his responsibilities
16. To invest with a large or excessive amount of something
17. To maintain a check on; esp. by patrolling
18. To play a higher card than the one previously played
Premestiti objekat na ekranu pomoću miša. Prvo morate da izaberete (istaknete) objekat koji želite postavljajući na njega pokazivač miša i pritiskajući levi taster miša. Zatim držite pritisnut levi taster miša i pomerite ga. Time se objekat pomera unaokolo.
drag / dræɡ /
In graphical user interface environments, to move an image or a window from one place on the screen to another by “grabbing” it and pulling it to its new location using the mouse. The mouse pointer is positioned over the object, and the mouse button is pressed and held while the mouse is moved to the new location.