1. To return; SYN. return, be restored.
2. To even the score, in sports.
3. When people, organizations, companies, or athletes overcome difficulties and become successful again, they come back.
4. When a condition, problem, situation, or activity returns or greatly increases, it comes back.
5. When a fashion or fad comes back, it becomes popular again.
1. To cause someone to remember the past
2. To move text to the previous line; in printing.
3. To regain possession of something; SYN. repossess.
4. To resume a relationship with someone after an interruption, as in a wife taking back her husband.