srpsko - engleski prevod
/ beɪt /
ETYM French battre de l'aile (or des ailes), to flap or flutter. Related to Batter.
1. To attack with dogs or set dogs upon.
2. To lure, entice, or entrap with bait.
/ drəɡuːn /
To compel by threatening; SYN. railroad.
To compel by military bullying; to compel by force
/ ˈdraɪv əˈweɪ /
/ entʃeɪs /
1. Ornament: as to cut or carve in relief
/ pɝːsəkjuːt /
oppress · harass
To cause to suffer; SYN. oppress, harass.
/ prɑːsəkjuːt /
engage · pursue
1. To bring a criminal action against (in a trial):
2. To carry out or participate in an activity; be involved in; SYN. engage, pursue.
3. To conduct a prosecution in a court of law.
/ pərsuː /
follow up on · act on · follow
1. To carry further or advance; SYN. follow up on, act on.
2. To follow in or as if in pursuit; SYN. follow.
/ reləɡet /
pass on · submit
1. To refer to another; SYN. pass on, submit.
2. Banish; assign, especially to less important place or person.
To make war on.