1. To change location; move, travel, or proceed; SYN. go, move, locomote.
2. To make a trip for pleasure; SYN. trip, jaunt.
3. To travel as for pleasure and sightseeing; go on travels; SYN. journey.
4. To travel upon or across; SYN. journey.
5. To undergo transportation, as in a vehicle.
trek / trek /
1. (chiefly South African) To travel by ox wagon; to migrate by ox wagon or in a train of such
2. To make one's way arduously; broadly; journey
1. To use one's feet to advance; advance by steps.
2. To traverse by walking.
3. To take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure.
4. To take a person or an animal for a walk.
5. To behave in a specified manner.
6. (Baseball) To obtain a base on balls.
7. (Baseball) To allow a player to move to base by pitching balls to him.
8. To be or act in association with.