ETYM Latin liquidus, from liquere to be fluid or liquid; cf. Skr. rî to ooze, drop, lî to melt.
1. Existing as or have characteristics of a liquid; especially tending to flow.
2. Clear and bright; SYN. limpid.
3. Filled or brimming with tears; SYN. swimming, watery.
4. Smooth and flowing in quality; entirely free of harshness.
5. Yielding; lacking any hint of hardness.
on call / ɑːn ˈkɒl /
Množina reči on call je on calls.
1. Available for use; at the service of; Ready to respond to a summons or command
2. Subject to demand for payment or return without previous notice