ETYM as. manigfeald. Related to Many, and Fold.
Many and varied; having many features or forms; SYN. multiplex.
miscellaneous / mɪsəleɪniəs /
ETYM Latin miscellaneus mixed, miscellaneous, from miscellus mixed, from miscere to mix. Related to Mix, Miscellany.
Constituting a grab-bag category.
multifarious / mʌltifeərɪəs /
ETYM Latin multifarius; multus much, many. Related to Bifarious.
1. Having multiplicity; having great diversity or variety; of various kinds; diversified; made up of many differing parts; manifold.
2. Having parts, as leaves, arranged in many vertical rows.
3. Having great diversity; manifold.
sundry / sʌndri /
ETYM Old Eng. sundry, sondry, AS. syndrig, from sundor asunder. Related to Sunder.
1. Several; divers; more than one or two; various.
2. Separate; diverse.
ETYM Latin versatilis, from versare to turn around, v. freq. of vertere: cf. French versatile. Related to Verse.
1. Competent in many areas and able to turn with ease from one thing to another.
2. Having great diversity or variety; SYN. various.
3. Changeable or inconstant.
4. (Biology) Able to move freely in all directions.
5. (Used of persons) Having many skills.
Reč dana | 25.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.