1. To make (somebody) laugh.
2. To occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion; SYN. divert, disport.
beguile / bɪɡaɪl /
1. To delude by guile, artifice, or craft; to deceive or impose on, as by a false statement; to lure.
2. To elude, or evade by craft; to foil.
3. To cause the time of to pass without notice; to divert.
cater / keɪtər /
To supply food ready to eat; for parties and banquets.
divert / daɪvɝːt /
To send on a course or in a direction different from the planned or intended one.
Reč dana | 01.12.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.