Završetak tela nekih kičmenjaka, zadnji deo tela nekih životinja, produžetak kičme kod nekih životinja.
arrears / ərɪrz /
Množina reči arrears je arrears.
cue / kjuː /
Množina reči cue je cues.
1. a signal (as a word, phrase, or bit of stage business) to a performer to begin a specific speech or action; something serving a comparable purpose; hint
2. A feature indicating the nature of something perceived
3 archaic; the part one has to perform in or as if in a play
4 archaic; mood, humor
ETYM French See Cue.
1. A line of people or vehicles waiting for something; SYN. waiting line.
2. A braid of hair at the back of the head.
3. (In information processing) An ordered list of tasks to be performed or messages to be transmitted.
1. The posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body.
2. Any projection that resembles the tail of an animal; SYN. tail end.
3. The rear part of an aircraft; SYN. tail assembly, empennage.
4. The reverse side that does not bear the representation of a person's head.
5. A detective employed to follow someone and report their movements; SYN. shadow.
In astronomy, the hazy cloud of gas and dust that surrounds the nucleus of a comet.
(Astronomy) The luminous cloud of particles surrounding the frozen nucleus of a comet; forms as the comet approaches the sun and is warmed.