ETYM French, competition, equality of rights, from Late Lat. concurrentia competition.
1. The temporal property of two things happening at the same time; SYN. coincidence, conjunction, co-occurrence.
2. Acting together as of agents or circumstances or events.
3. Agreement of results or opinions.
4. A state of cooperation; SYN. meeting of minds.
The term concurrency control refers to sharing resources among multiple users simultaneously.
contestation / kɑːntesteɪʃən /
Appeal, protest; competition
emulation / emjəleɪʃn̩ /
ETYM Latin aemulatio: cf. French émulation.
1. Ambition to equal or excel.
2. Effort to equal or surpass another.
rivalry / raɪvəlri /
The act of competing, or the state of being a rival; a competition.
Reč dana | 30.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.