1. To straighten oneself; SYN. pull up, straighten up.
2. To form or arrange in order or formation, as of a body of soldiers.
3. To cause to stop; as of vehicles; SYN. pull up.
4. To approach (said of vehicles or their riders); SYN. pull up, haul up.
1. To draw up the plans or basic details for; SYN. outline, compose, draw up.
2. To enclose in a frame, as of a picture.
3. To enclose in or as if in a frame; SYN. frame in, border.
4. To formulate in a particular style or language; SYN. redact, cast, put, couch.
5. To construct by fitting or uniting parts together; SYN. frame up.