To engage in libidinous behavior.
To prance ostentatiously; -- said of a horse or his rider.
hoop / huːp /
To bind or fasten with a hoop.
jig / dʒɪɡ /
To dance a jig.
lop / lɑːp /
1. To cut off at the top or extreme part of anything
2. To cut off any superfluous element
skip / skɪp /
Sinonimi: bound off
1. To move or proceed with leaps and bounds or with a skip; to bound off one point after another; ricochet
2. To leave hurriedly or secretly
3. To pass over or omit an interval, item, or step; to omit a grade in school in advancing to the next; misfire
4. To pass over without notice or mention; omit; to pass by or leave out (a step in a progression or series)
5. To cause to skip (a grade in school); to cause to bound or skim over a surface
6. To leap over lightly and nimbly
7. To depart from quickly and secretly; to fail to attend or participate in
8. To bound off one point after another; SYN. bound off.
1. To actuate or activate; SYN. actuate, trigger, activate, set off, spark off, spark, trigger off, touch off.
2. To cause to stumble; SYN. trip up.
3. To get high, stoned, or drugged; SYN. trip out, turn on, get off.
Reč dana | 20.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.