srpsko - engleski prevod
/ kɑːmənuːt /
To reduce or break into minute particles; pulverize.
/ dɪsɪntəɡret /
decay · decompose
1. To break into parts or components.
2. To lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current; of particles; SYN. decay, decompose.
/ ɪkspʌndʒ /
1. To blot out, as with pen; to rub out; to efface designedly; to obliterate; to strike out wholly.
2. To strike out; to wipe out or destroy; to annihilate.
3. Blot, cross, rub or wipe out.
/ paʊnd /
1. To strike heavy blows; to beat
2. To beat heavily and quickly
3. To make a jarring sensation, as in running.