ETYM See Accommodation.
1. To have room for; hold without crowding; SYN. hold, admit.
2. To make compatible with; SYN. reconcile, conciliate.
3. To provide with something desired or needed.
4. Be agreeable or acceptable to
5. Make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose
6. Provide with something desired or needed
7. Provide housing for
8. Provide a service or favour for someone
1. To work in an administrative capacity; supervise; SYN. administrate.
2. Said of medications: to dispense, to distribute.
3. To administer ritually; said of church sacraments.
4. Direct the taking of
5. Give or apply (medications)
6. Administer or bestow, as in small portions
cater / keɪtər /
To supply food ready to eat; for parties and banquets.