1. To put into a proper or systematic order; SYN. set up.
2. To arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events, etc.; SYN. set up, put, order.
3. To make arrangements for.
4. To make arrangements for; SYN. fix up.
5. To adapt for performance in a different way; SYN. set.
1. To remove objects of obstruction
2. To clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.
3. To go away or disappear
4. To make a way or path by removing objects:
5. To make clear, bright, light, or translucent
6. To pass by, over, or under without making contact; SYN. top.
7. To remove (people) from a building
8. To remove the occupants of
9. To rid of instructions or data
10. To sell
11. To settle, as of a debt
12. To free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment
13. To pass an inspection or receive authorization
14. To be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts
To restore a device to a prescribed initial state, usually the zero state.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: made).
1. To produce or cause to be or to become; SYN. create.
2. To produce by shaping or bringing together constituents.
3. To give certain properties to something; SYN. get, produce, turn into, transform, convert.
4. To perform or carry out.
5. To undergo fabrication or creation.
6. To change from one form into another.
7. To develop into.
8. To engage in; SYN. do.
9. To be suitable for.
10. To behave in a certain way.
11. To put in order or neaten; SYN. make up.
12. To form by assembling individuals or constituents.
13. To favor the development of.
14. To consider as being.
15. To constitute the essence of.
16. To compel or make somebody or something to act in a certain way.
17. To carry out or commit; SYN. commit, accomplish.
18. To cause to be enjoyable or pleasurable.
19. To act in a certain way so as to acquire.
20. To add up to.
21. To pretend to be; imitate.
22. To reach in time.
23. To appear to begin an activity.
24. To assure the success of.
25. To calculate as being.