1. Not agitated; without losing self-possession; SYN. unagitated.
2. Characterized by absence of emotional agitation; SYN. serene, tranquil.
3. Marked by freedom from agitation or excitement.
4. (Of weather) Free from storm or wind.
composed / kəmpoʊzd /
1. Made up of individual elements.
2. Serenely self-possessed and free from agitation especially in times of stress.
1. Slightly cold; SYN. cold, fresh, dank, chilled, chilly.
2. Neither warm or very cold; giving relief from heat.
3. Psychologically cool; unfriendly or unresponsive or showing dislike.
4. Calm and unemotional.
5. Disinterested or dispassionate.
6. (Music) Restrained and fluid and marked by intricate harmonic structures often lagging slightly behind the beat.
7. Marked by calm self-control especially in trying circumstances; SYN. coolheaded, nerveless.
8. (Color) Inducing the impression of coolness; used especially of greens and blues and violets.
9. (Informal) Marked by great skill or facility.
10. (Informal; of a number or sum) Without exaggeration or qualification; SYN. unqualiied.
11. (Informal) Socially adept.
cool-headed / kuːl hedɪd /
Having a temper not easily excited; free from passion.
ETYM Latin aequabilis, from aequare to make level or equal, from aequus even, equal. Related to Equal.
1. Not easily irritated; SYN. even-tempered, good-tempered, placid.
2. Not varying.
3. Smooth; without wide variations.
insouciant / ɪnsuːsɪənt /
Careless; heedless; indifferent; unconcerned.
Lighthearted and unconcerned.