Množina reči deadweight je deadweights.
1. A heavy or oppressive burden.
2. (Shipping) A ship's lading, when it consists of heavy goods; or, the heaviest part of a ship's cargo.
3. (Railroad) The weight of rolling stock, the live weight being the load. dead weight, dead-weight
Množina reči heavy load je heavy loads.
Heavy freight, weighty burden
Množina reči millstone je millstones.
1. One of a pair of heavy flat disk-shaped stones that are rotated against one another to grind the grain.
2. Something difficult to carry.