1. Affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit; SYN. corporal, corporeal, somatic.
2. Having or relating to a physical material body.
3. Of or relating to or belonging to the body; SYN. carnal.
ETYM Latin corporatus, p. p. of corporare to shape into a body, from corpus body. Related to Corpse.
1. Done by or characteristic of individuals acting together; SYN. collective.
2. Of or belonging to a corporation.
3. Organized and maintained as a legal corporation; SYN. incorporated.
Množina reči corporative je corporatives.
1. Of or relating to a corporation
2. Of or relating to corporatism