1. To work in an administrative capacity; supervise; SYN. administrate.
2. Said of medications: to dispense, to distribute.
3. To administer ritually; said of church sacraments.
4. Direct the taking of
5. Give or apply (medications)
6. Administer or bestow, as in small portions
betoken / bɪtoʊkən /
Sinonimi: To presage; portend; indicate; mark; note
1. To signify by some visible object; to show by signs or tokens.
2. To foreshow by present signs; to indicate something future by that which is seen or known; SYN. To presage; portend; indicate; mark; note.
1. To refer to a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively; SYN. point, show.
2. To suggest the necessity of an intervention; in medicine; SYN. suggest.
3. To state or express briefly.