ETYM Prov. Eng. U. S.
1. To become limp; SYN. droop.
2. To lose strength.
wither / wɪðər /
1. To fade; to lose freshness; to become sapless; to become sapless; to dry or shrivel up.
2. To lose or want animal moisture; to waste; to pine away, as animal bodies.
3. To lose vigor or power; to languish; to pass away.
wither away / ˈwɪðər əˈweɪ /
wizen / waɪzən /
1. To become dry, shrunken, and wrinkled often as a result of aging or of failing vitality
2. To cause to wizen
Reč dana | 26.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.