ETYM Latin elementarius: cf. French élémentaire.
1. Not involved or complicated; SYN. simple, uncomplicated, unproblematic.
2. Of or being the essential or basic part; SYN. primary.
3. Of the first stage of education and schools.
ETYM Late Lat. inductivus: cf. French inductif. Related to Induce.
1. Relating to logical induction.
2. Inducing or influencing; leading on; SYN. inducive.
3. (Logic) Of reasoning; proceeding from particular facts to a general conclusion.
4. (Electricity) Arising from inductance.
ETYM Pref. pre + Latin liminaris belonging to a threshold, from limen, liminis, threshold, entrance: cf. French préliminaire. Related to Limit.
Designed to orient or acquaint with the a situation before proceeding.
prelusive / prɪluːsɪv /
Množina reči prelusive je prelusives.
Of the nature of a prelude; introductory, constituting or having the form of a prelude; introductory.