1. The buttocks.
2. Thick end of the handle; SYN. butt end.
3. The small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking); SYN. stub.
4. A victim of ridicule or pranks; SYN. goat, laughingstock, stooge.
5. A large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons).
hogshead / hɒɡzhed /
Množina reči hogshead je hogsheads.
ETYM Dutch okshoofd; akin to Swed. oxhufvud, Dan. oxehoved, German oxhoft; apparently meaning orig., ox head, but it is not known why this name was given. Related to Ox, Head.
1. A British unit of capacity for alcoholic beverages.
2. A large cask especially one holding 63 gals.
Unit of capacity equal to 63 gallons.