Prevedi zabaviti na: francuski
Sinonimi:divert · disport
1. To make (somebody) laugh.
2. To occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion; SYN. divert, disport.
Sinonimi:think of · turn to · toy with · flirt with · think about
1. To provide entertainment for.
2. To take into consideration, have in view; SYN. think of, turn to, toy with, flirt with, think about.
Sinonimi:wallow · rejoice · triumph · racket · make whoopie · make merry · make happy · whoop it up · wassail
ETYM Latin revellere; re- + vellere to pluck, pull.
1. To be ecstatic with joy; SYN. wallow, rejoice, triumph.
2. To celebrate noisily; engage in uproarious festivities; SYN. racket, make whoopie, make merry, make happy, whoop it up, wassail.