srpsko - engleski prevod Latinica -> Ćirilica Više opcija
blithe / blaɪð / pridev Sinonimi: blithesome · lighthearted · lightsome ETYM AS. blîthe blithe, kind; akin to Goth. bleiths kind, Icel. blîthr mild, gentle, Dan. and Swed. blid gentle, Dutch blijd blithe, Old High Germ. blîdi kind, blithe.
1. Carefree and happy and lighthearted; SYN. blithesome, lighthearted, lightsome.
2. Lacking or showing a lack of due concern. chuffed / chufft / pridev sleng, dijalekt (Informal British) Pleased; gratified. complacent / kəmpleɪsənt / pridev Sinonimi: self-satisfied ETYM Latin complacens very pleasing, p. pr. of complacere; com- + placere to please: cf. French complaisant. Related to Please and cf. Complaisant.
Contented to a fault; SYN. self-satisfied. content / kɑːntent / pridev Sinonimi: happy ETYM French content, from Latin contentus, p. p. of contenire to hold together, restrain. Related to Contain.
Satisfied; enjoying well-being and contentment; SYN. happy. contented / kəntentəd / pridev Sinonimi: content Satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are; SYN. content. delighted / dəlaɪtəd / pridev Greatly pleased. fain / feɪn / pridev ETYM Old Eng. fain, fagen, AS. faegen; akin to OS. fagan, Icel. faginn glad; AS. faegnian to rejoice, OS. faganôn, Icel. fagna, Goth. faginôn, cf. Goth. fahęds joy; and from the same root as Eng. fair. Srr Fair, Fawn to court favor.
(Archaic) Willing; happy.
Happy; inclined; pleased. happy / hæpi / pridev Sinonimi: pleased · well-chosen 1. Enjoying or showing or marked by joy or pleasure or good fortune.
2. Experiencing pleasure or joy; SYN. pleased.
3. Well expressed and to the point; SYN. well-chosen. jaunty / dʒɒnti / pridev Airy; showy; hence, characterized by an affected or arrogant manner. joyous / dʒɔɪəs / pridev ETYM Old Eng. joyous, joious, joios, French joyeux.See Joy.
Full of or characterized by joy. jubilant / dʒuːbələnt / pridev ETYM Latin jubilans, -antis, p. pr. of jubilare to shout for joy: cf. French jubilant. Related to Jubilate.
Expressing great joy; rejoicing. pleased / pliːzd / pridev Sinonimi: proud of 1. Experiencing or manifesting pleasure.
2. Feeling pleasurable satisfaction over something by which one measures one's self-worth; SYN. proud of. proud / praʊd / pridev Feeling self-respect or pleasure in something by which one measures one's self-worth; or being a reason for pride satisfied / sætəsfaɪd / pridev Filled with satisfaction.