ETYM Latin compliasion: cf. French complication.
1. The act or process of complicating; SYN. complicating.
2. Something jumbled or confused; SYN. tangle, snarl.
3. A situation or condition that is complex or confused.
4. A development that complicates a situation; SYN. ramification.
5. Any disease or disorder that occurs during the course of (or because of) another disease.
involvement / ɪnvɑːlvmənt /
A connection of inclusion or containment.
Reč dana | 28.11.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.