srpsko - engleski prevod
/ haʊlɪŋ /
Crying, yelling, wailing
/ rɔːr /
1. The deep cry of a wild animal (as a lion)
2. A loud deep cry (as of pain or anger)
3. A loud continuous confused sound
4. A boisterous outcry
5. The sound made by a lion.
/ sʌf /
Murmuring, sighing sound; rustling sound
/ weɪl /
1. The act or practice of wailing; loud lamentation
2. A usually prolonged cry or sound expressing grief or pain
3. A sound suggestive of wailing
4. A querulous expression of grievance; complaint
1. A raucous noise; squawk
2. Something suggestive of a raucous noise; specifically; rough vigorous language
/ jelp /
A sharp shrill bark or cry (as of a dog or turkey); also; squeal.
/ jaʊl /
A loud, protracted, and mournful cry, as that of a dog; a howl.