ETYM Cf. French approche. Related to Approach.
(Irregular plural: approaches).
1. The event of one object coming closer to another; SYN. approaching.
2. The act of drawing spatially closer to something; SYN. approaching, coming.
3. The temporal property of becoming nearer in time; SYN. approaching, coming.
4. A close approximation.
5. A formulation adopted in tackling a problem; SYN. attack, plan of attack.
6. A relatively short golf shot intended to put the ball onto the putting green; SYN. approach shot.
drawing together / ˈdrɒɪŋ təˈɡeðər /
Reč dana | 18.09.2020.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.