1. An official assembly for the transaction of judicial business
2. A session of such a court
3. A place (as a chamber) for the administration of justice
4. A judge or judges in session; also; a faculty or agency of judgment or evaluation
5. An assembly or board with legislative or administrative powers
6. Parliament, legislature
7. A room in which a law court sits; SYN. courtroom.
8. An assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business; SYN. tribunal, judicature.
courthouse / kɔːrthɑːws /
ETYM U.S. court house, court-house.
1. A building that houses judicial courts.
2. A building that houses the offices of a county government.
Reč dana | 19.01.2021.
Više od 500.000 poseta u toku meseca. Pridruži nam se i ti.